United Planners Financial ServicesWho We Are: United Planners Financial Services, A Limited Partnership, is a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered investment advisor, broker/dealer and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investors Protection Corporation (SIPC).  United Planners has been a broker/dealer since 1987 and a registered investment advisor since 2000.

United Planners is a Limited Partnership where founders & their successors own 45% of the firm.  The remaining 55% is owned with those advisors who qualify as Limited Partners in addition to home office employees.   The ownership structure is unique and fosters a healthy culture of ownership, responsibility and reward.

As of December 31, 2020 United Planners had over $5.9 billion in assets under management.

Independence: United Planners is independent from other financial institutions and provides full brokerage, insurance, and investment advisory services to over 400 prestigious financial professionals located throughout the United States. 

Account Safety: United Planners is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). SIPC provides investors insurance coverage for the first $500,000 for securities including $100,000 for cash in the event of financial failure of the institution that custodies the client's assets. SIPC does not cover losses in accounts due to a decline in market value. You can obtain additional information about SIPC, including the SIPC Brochure by contacting SIPC at (202) 371-8300 or online at www.SIPC.org. Pershing, LLC carries an additional insurance policy that provides coverage for securities that are not already covered through SIPC if Pershing, LLC becomes insolvent.