PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS, TRUSTS AND SMALL BUSINESSES.

CONNECT

Address:

11980 San Vicente Blvd, Ste 708
Los Angeles, CA 90049

Phone:

(310) 476-9800

Fax/Other:

(310) 476-9803

United Planners Financial Services



Who We Are: 
United Planners Financial Services, A Limited Partnership (United Planners) is a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registered investment advisor, broker/dealer and a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investors Protection Corporation (SIPC).  United Planners has been a broker/dealer since 1987 and a registered investment advisor since 2000.

United Planners is a Limited Partnership where three general partners own 45% of the firm while the remaining 55% is owned with those advisors who qualify as Limited Partners.  Herman Nainkin affiliated with United Planners in 2006 and was invited to be a Limited Partner in 2014. 

As of December 31, 2018 United Planners had a total of $3,180,664,141 in assets under management.

Independence: United Planners is independent from other financial institutions and provides full brokerage, insurance, and investment advisory services to over 350 prestigious financial professionals located throughout the United States. 

United Planners executes and clears brokerage transactions through Pershing, LLC, a Bank of new York Mellon company with approximately $1.7 trillion in client assets as of September 30, 2017. 

Account Safety: United Planners is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). SIPC provides investors insurance coverage for the first $500,000 for securities including $100,000 for cash in the event of financial failure of the institution that custodies the client's assets. SIPC does not cover losses in accounts due to a decline in market value. You can obtain additional information about SIPC, including the SIPC Brochure by contacting SIPC at (202) 371-8300 or online at www.SIPC.org. Pershing, LLC carries an additional insurance policy that provides coverage for securities that are not already covered through SIPC if Pershing, LLC becomes insolvent. 

Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck